Join the Animech family!
Do you want to lead projects resulting in cutting-edge 3D technology used by a wide selection of clients? If the answer is yes, you will be a great addition to one of our teams, who is now looking for a Project Manager/Team Lead to join the family.
At Animech, we know what impact 3D technology can have and we love to use it in order to solve our clients’ most difficult problems. We combine engineering expertise and design to create world-leading visualization tools that increase sales, decrease delivery times and boost customer satisfaction. Our shared success is built on solid teamwork to both acquire the latest techniques and the ability to find solutions that match our customers’ business needs. We encourage cooperation and knowledge sharing between co-workers and here you will be surrounded by motivated and driven colleagues who strive to deliver beyond.
What you’ll do
As a Project Manager at Animech, you will lead a team of developers, engineers and 3D artists to deliver state-of-the-art digital solutions in the CPQ field for our clients. In this role, you will use your leadership skills to coach and assist your team in order to achieve set goals and timings in the projects that you have been assigned. Our project methodology is an agile hybrid, which means that you also will be responsible for facilitating and organizing stand-ups, sprint planning and sprint demos. Other daily tasks will be to simplify pre-sale activities with the team and Sales Executives, which includes scope, budget and timings as well as owning and prioritizing the teams’ backlog. Are you ready for a new challenge within Project Management and want to work in a fast-paced culture characterized by teamwork, growth and cutting-edge tech? This could be a position well suited for you!
Who You Are?
We believe that you are analytical, structured and communicative. You thrive in a leadership role, where you get a lot of responsibility and find value in supporting your team members throughout projects. You have an interest in, and understanding of, digital technologies and trends.
We look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point
- 5 + years of experience from leading digital development projects as a Project Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
- Experienced in leading teams and have worked with agile methods.
- You have a customer-first mindset and love talking to clients up to C-level.
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
Other perks of being a part of the Animech family
- A flexible way of working - We work better when our lives are balanced, and we believe that flexibility is an essential part of it. However, we also enjoy working closely with our team and believe in a combination between office work and remote options
- A generous health and benefits package with for example medical insurance and paid weekly workout hour
- Collective labour agreement
- Social gatherings such as game nights, beer tastings and group workouts
We empower people to make smart decisions - Do you want to be a part of the journey? Apply below!
Questions related to the Union, please contact Olle Widell at +4670 797 55 60 or Olle.Widell@animech.com
For questions regarding the role or Animech in general contact:
Johanna Samuelson – email@example.com