Join the Animech family!
Do you have a passion for sales and want to work with cutting-edge 3D technology used by a wide selection of clients? If the answer is yes, you will be a great addition to our sales team, who is now looking for a Sales Executive to join the family.
At Animech, we know what impact 3D technology can have and we love to use it in order to solve our clients’ most difficult problems. We combine engineering expertise and design to create world-leading visualization tools that increase sales, decrease delivery times and boost customer satisfaction. Our shared success is built on solid teamwork to both acquire the latest techniques and the ability to find solutions that match our customers’ business needs. We encourage cooperation and knowledge sharing between co-workers and here you will be surrounded by motivated and driven colleagues who strive to deliver beyond.
What you’ll do
As our Sales Executive, you will help both new and existing customers to develop their digitalization processes with our State-of-the-art 3D configurators and web solutions. To do so, you will be responsible for the entire sales process, from start to implementation. You will work closely with our project managers and development teams during sales, feasibility study, implementation, and management. In order to build a strong relationship with our customers, we believe that you have an eye for their needs and challenges and the ability to turn their vision into reality. Are you ready for a new challenge within sales and want to work in a fast-paced culture characterized by teamwork, growth and cutting-edge tech? Then this could be a position well suited for you!
Who you are?
We believe that you are social and communicative. You thrive in a role where you get a lot of personal responsibilities, but you also like to collaborate with others. To fit in, you are curious and have an interest in digital technologies and trends.
We look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point
- 3-5 years relevant experience of complex B2B
- Experience of running your own sales processes with a strategic approach
- Extensive experience of presentations and workshops with clients
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
- You have a code B driving license
In addition to this, we would love to see that you have former experience working with 3D-configuations or sales within IT/Software. If that’s not the case, there is room to grow!
Other perks of being a part of the Animech family
- A flexible way of working - We work better when our lives are balanced, and we believe that flexibility is an essential part of it. However, we also enjoy working closely with our team and believe in a combination between office work and remote options
- A generous health and benefits package with for example medical insurance and paid weekly workout hour
- Collective labour agreement
- Social gatherings such as game nights, beer tastings and group workouts
We empower people to make smart decisions - Do you want to be a part of the journey? Apply below!
Questions related to the Union, please contact Olle Widell at +4670 797 55 60 or Olle.Widell@animech.com
For questions regarding the role or Animech in general contact:
Johanna Samuelson – firstname.lastname@example.org